Rules of Play
Rules of Play for The Elliott Community Electronic 50/50 Raffle
To be drawn @ 170 Metcalfe Street, Guelph, Ontario on September 10th, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.
1. The 50/50 lottery will take place from Thursday, July 21, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 10th, 2022. The early bird prize will take place on August 11th, 2022, @ 3:00 pm. 2 draws will take place.
2. Early bird cut-off date is August 11th @ 2:59 pm. All early bird tickets drawn for the early-bird prizes will be included in the main draw.
3. 50/50 raffle cut-off date is September 10th @ 11:59 am.
4. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at:
5. Five tickets (5) for $10, Twenty tickets (20) for $20.00, Eighty tickets (80) for $40.00, and 300 (Three hundred) tickets for $100.
6. You must be 18 years or older at the time of purchase to play and must be located in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
7. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 Draws: The Elliott staff members (CEO, Seniors Leadership Team, Board of Directors, and Fundraising Coordinator Marketing Coordinator and Assistance and IT, Finance Staff, ) involved in the administration of the raffle with the independent third-party raffle provider (Bump Worldwide Inc.)
8. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system approved by the AGCO and supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc.
9. After completing the purchase, the 50/50 tickets will be issued through a Random Selection System supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc and sent via email from (Elliott Community 50/50 (bump5050.com)) to the address provided by the purchaser. No specific numbers can be requested as numbers are generated randomly.
10. The winner will receive 50% of the total prize, with the remainder going to support the charitable objectives of The Elliott Community. The winner's portion of the current 50/50 prize will be displayed on the website where tickets are purchased (Elliott Community 50/50 (bump5050.com).
11. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system administered by Bump Worldwide Inc. from all raffle tickets sold for that particular draw.
12. The winning number will be announced online at (Elliott Community 50/50 (bump5050.com). , on The Elliott Community’s social media channels, and The Elliott Community’s website (Elliott Community 50/50 (bump5050.com). .
13. The winning ticket holder will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours using the email address and/or telephone number provided online at the time of purchase.
14. The winning ticket holder may make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting the raffle administrator at 519-822-0491 x.2242 or by email at email@example.com
15. The winning ticket holder will need to produce two pieces of identification, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID. The prize payment will be paid by cheque only – no cash.
16. Elliott Community’s website, on the organization’s social media channels, and in press releases to media outlets to promote the raffle.
17. The prize must be claimed by the individual named in the original purchase transaction.
18. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
19. If the winning ticket holder does not come forward, the number will be remain posted on (Elliott Community 50/50 (bump5050.com) for six months following the draw date.
20. Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to The Elliott Community with approval of the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
21. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
22. Questions about the raffle may be directed to Rebecca McKinlay, Fundraising Coordinator at 519-822-0491 x. 2242 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gambling Helpline If Needed: Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
Phone number 1-888-230-3505.